Teddy-Bear: Teddy Day SMS Hindi

I like dolls - As on 10 February Today is Teddy Bear Day. So I wish you Happy Teddy Bear Day. To celebrate the festivals send unlimited Teddy Day SMS Hindi to your girlfriend or boyfriend and give lots of fun.

(1) It’s Teddy Bear Day,
and i’m thinking
of someone cute & huggable
who is you.
Happy Teddy Bear Day

(2) Teddy bear day
I love my teddy.
Happy teddy bear day
You are my sweetest teddy bear!

(3) It is hard to talk when your in love
because when i look into your beautiful
I get my breath taken away!
Happy Teddy Bear Day.

(4) You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart
Wherever I May Go
On Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To Say
I Care More Than You Know.

(5) You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
And cute Teddy for me!

Now give some cute messages in below comment box for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...